1. Devicemaker Hanger to go private in $1.25B deal Full story
2. Geisinger teams up with Excelerate to lower supply chain costs Full story
3. 10 health systems with strong finances Full story
4. Hospitals are increasing revenue up to $500K per OR per year with AI-driven capacity management. Learn how to match supply and demand during "normal" and "crisis" times.
5. Patient death spurs infusion pump recall Full story
6. Why Amazon wants to buy One Medical Full story
7. The goal: Reach twice as many patients in half the time. Achieving that means moving to the cloud. Take the first step here.
8. 5 dead in global monkeypox outbreak: 4 updates Full story
9. Current "best practices" aren't good enough when it comes to utilizing the OR. Hear first-hand how Rush Univ. achieves optimal use through cloud-based software.
10. Feds charge 36 in $1.2B healthcare fraud schemes Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth shouldn't require piecemeal technology to work. 35 clinics in Missouri simplified virtual care for patients and staff. Here's how.
2. A patchwork of solutions cannot repair healthcare's aging technology infrastructure. Here's how providers and payers can transform IT and deliver patients the convenience they deserve.
3. Prevent surgical infection with antiseptic preparation.