1. Medical supply company owners sentenced to 12 years in $27M fraud scheme Full story
2. US may need to double COVID-19 testing capacity by late January, HHS says Full story
3. US blood supply 'dangerously low,' 3 organizations warn Full story
4. Supply chain disruptions aren't going away any time soon. Learn how to better prepare your team for success in 2022 here.
5. Maryland launches supply chain resiliency initiative Full story
6. Getinge recalls intra-aortic balloon pumps over fluid leaks Full story
7. AI-driven automation can save a hospital millions — these 6 must-reads explain which tools to adopt.
8. 10 health systems seeking supply chain talent Full story
9. Monoclonal antibody treatment demand rises at Chicago hospitals Full story
10. Healthcare groups push for drug supply chain improvements Full story
11. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.
12. 10 states COVID-19 may hit the hardest by Christmas: Mayo Clinic forecasts Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients expect more financial transparency. Here are 5 ways to deliver.
2. One optimization helped Cone Health reduce patient mortality and save $6.2M. Click here to find out how.
3. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.