1. New Yorkers are paying people to wait in line for them at COVID-19 testing sites Full story
2. HHS ships 300K doses of Regeneron's antibody cocktail Full story
3. Walmart heirs back startup developing $10 at-home COVID-19 test Full story
4. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.
5. Froedtert Health doubles operating income Full story
6. Maryland hospitals race to buy freezers to store COVID-19 vaccines Full story
7. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
8. Drug shortages are public health crisis, AMA says Full story
9. How Providence, Intermountain CIOs are preparing for COVID-19 vaccines Full story
10. 5 recent drug, device recalls Full story
11. The pandemic has intensified the U.S. opioid crisis, but 8 organizations have seen success in their efforts to curb the opioid epidemic. Click here to learn more.
12. State-by-state breakdown of 134 rural hospital closures Full story