1. 8 finance execs reply: What revenue cycle change worked? Full story
2. Florida health system brings back 640 furloughed workers Full story
3. R1 RCM to divest emergency medical services business Full story
4. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
5. Vague guidance creates confusion over who should pay for COVID-19 tests Full story
6. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 5 latest deals Full story
7. The Amazon-Cerner partnership 1 year in: What they've accomplished and where they're headed Full story
8. How COVID-19 should change hospitals' approach to the patient financial experience and more. Click here to see Becker's upcoming finance webinars.
9. HHS reveals COVID-19 hospitalization data website: 6 details Full story
10. Sen. Schumer urges Montefiore to keep New York hospital open Full story
11. 10 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
12. The CFO's COVID-19 conundrum: How hospitals can balance the tension between delivering an empathic patient experience and increasing collections. Click here to read the insight paper.
13. Fitch: Nonprofit hospital margins unlikely to recover until COVID-19 vaccine Full story
14. 10 states with the most, fewest COVID-19 restrictions Full story