1. More than $1B in bailout funds go to CHS, HCA and UHS Full story
2. 'Free' COVID-19 tests may come with a catch
3. 214-bed Kentucky hospital closes Full story
4. Effective RCM during a crisis calls for new strategies. Click here to make sure you're on the right path.
5. How Phoenix Children's built a telemedicine dashboard and transitioned 6K visits in one week Full story
6. $19M in grant money to Denver Health delayed over timing of exec bonuses Full story
7. Teamsters union targets Tenet CEO's pay package Full story
8. The patient room's last dirty secret: A live discussion on HAI reduction led by Xavier University's director of clinical outcomes research.
9. Astria Health cancels sale of hospitals as COVID-19 affects markets Full story
10. Michigan physician charged in healthcare billing scheme Full story
11. National social distancing measures expire today; nursing home cases soar -- 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. The patient perspective and the CFO imperative -- Insights on transforming the patient financial experience. Click here to read more
13. Bankrupt rural hospitals suing feds to access loans to cover payroll Full story
14. Hospital IT spend pivots to mission-critical projects: 7 leaders on the key focus for the next 12 months Full story