1. HHS proposed rule aims to increase nursing home owner transparency Full story
2. Private equity-owned nursing homes linked to worse outcomes Full story
3. Augmented intelligence is headed to the C-suite. See how executives are using it to focus decisions during this session.
4. How to get nurses to stay? Less talk, more action, says AACN president Full story
5. Serious violations at Florida nursing homes nearly doubled in 3 years Full story
6. These health systems are working to help clinicians rediscover the joy of medicine. Click here to discover how.
7. 13 recent nursing homes openings, closings Full story
8. California hospital closes home health services business Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare product shortages remain 5X higher than before then pandemic. See 3 proven strategies for reducing supply chain shortages.
2. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
3. It's time to retire the 100-year old TB skin test. See the option providers are using that delivers more precise results, lower costs.