1. As Silicon Valley stalls, Optum sees opportunity for talent Full story
2. Payers are prepping for a PHE wind down, but most Medicaid beneficiaries don't know coverage will end Full story
3. Cleveland Clinic to bill up to $50 for MyChart messages Full story
4. Patients are demanding simpler care experiences. See how leading systems are meeting this expectation — while also reducing staff burden — here.
5. Is Epic's dominance good for healthcare? Full story
6. OptumRx to keep Humira and biosimilars in formulary Full story
7. Where are the 22 Leapfrog straight-'A' hospitals? Full story
8. 11 recent payer partnerships Full story
9. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
10. UnitedHealthcare to offer Medicare Advantage members access to the fitness club Life Time Full story
11. Pediatric groups urge Biden to issue national emergency over respiratory viruses Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. State of claims 2022: Survey suggests denials are up 10 to 15%. Click here for more findings and analysis.
2. UCHealth cut time-to-admit by 16% and saw an $8M return on investment using this modernized approach to capacity management.
3. 220+ hospital leaders share purchasing goals, strategies & challenges. Read these 8 insights in this 2022 supply chain report.