1. Jefferson Health acquires Pennsylvania HMO Full story
2. 11 health systems with strong finances Full story
3. Judge orders Cano Health to destroy Optum patient records Full story
4. The constant press for membership growth, demands for process efficiency and drive for greater business intelligence has pushed payers, and relevant technologies far forward this year. Click here to learn more.
5. Health insurance tying 33% of employees to their jobs, survey says Full story
6. Tower Health to lay off 293 employees Full story
7. Catholic Health suspends health benefits of striking New York workers Full story
8. Uninsured rates remained stable throughout pandemic, federal report says Full story
9. Patient data can come from GPs, hospitals, ASCs + more. Click here to learn how to view it all in one place.
10. Lawsuit alleges Medica owes lab over $10M in COVID-19 test payments Full story
11. CEO of 2 California hospitals resigns Full story
12. Geisinger to pay $18.5M to settle allegations of fraudulent billing Full story
13. The downsides to remote-work technologies: 5 insights Full story
14. White House moves forward with vaccination mandates: 8 details Full story
15. Health Alliance Plan agreement with Aetna grows provider network Full story