|1. CMS penalizes 2,583 hospitals for high readmissions: 5 things to know Full story
2. Cambia, BCBS of North Carolina call off affiliation for now Full story
3. 9 physicians charged in $2.1B healthcare fraud scheme Full story
4. 2 in 3 patients don't pay their hospital bills on time. Click here to learn how to offset patient collections underperformance with a payer collections strategy.
5. Join 320+ hospital and health system executive speakers and over 4,000 attendees from across the nation at Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 19 payer exec moves in September Full story
7. 20 insurers expanding Medicare Advantage products Full story
8. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
9. WellCare to sell Medicaid plans to Anthem as Centene deal nears Full story
10. Trump administration to pilot wellness program in individual markets Full story
11. 9 in 10 patients actually do want to pay their medical bills. Hear what happened when a 70-hospital health system embraced this fact.
12. 130 ACOs to know | 2019 Full story
13. Bill would speed updates to health plan directories to curb out-of-network surprises Full story