1. UPMC's big losses in Q1: 6 things to know Full story
2. CMS boosts oversight of hospitals with COVID-19 outbreaks Full story
3. State legislatures are coming for PBMs Full story
4. All IT systems are vulnerable. Knowing where is half the battle keeping them safe. Join IT execs who will share best practices about access management and compliance.
5. Illinois governor signs legislation expanding no surprise billing protections Full story
6. 12% of LGBTQ Americans say they've faced bias from health insurer Full story
7. Maine provider joins others in dropping Anthem Full story
8. CVS Health launches new virtual primary care service for Aetna, Caremark members Full story
9. Hospital at home can cut admissions by up to 30%, but efforts will fall flat without this key ingredient. See what it is here.
10. UnitedHealth, Anthem rank in top 10 of Fortune 500 leadership list Full story
11. Viewpoint: The new dominance of Medicare Advantage is likely to change healthcare as we know it Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A teachable moment: How this 500-plus bed medical center turned a poor scorecard into cultural transformation.
2. Healthcare can't ignore the rising competition and consumerism sweeping the industry. Learn how your hospital can respond to these 6 trends transforming the patient experience.
3. Patients want electronic payment options, but are still sent paper bills. Health systems are stalling when it comes to meaningful change. Click here to find out why.