1. MaineHealth says $70M in unpaid claims reason to drop Anthem Full story
2. 33 billionaires in US healthcare Full story
3. Payer mix in the nation's top 20 hospitals Full story
4. Payment integrity can cut costs and streamline claims management. Learn more and download the new eBook.
5. Tivity Health to be acquired for $2B Full story
6. Indiana hospitals, insurers can't agree on how to cut health costs Full story
7. MBAs in management linked to lower employee pay, study finds Full story
8. As ACA enrollment climbs, payers are cutting brokers' commissions Full story
9. 'De-innovation': How Cleveland Clinic and more determine which processes to nix Full story
10. Fee-for-service is spiraling healthcare down an unsustainable path. Learn which industries' models are worth watching.
11. Prices for 2 of Medicare's most expensive drugs more than double Full story
12. CEO pay approaches record amid workforce shortages Full story
13. AMA, AHA urge federal judge to strike down No Surprises Act arbitration provision Full story
14. Study: Medical bills for US shooting survivors top $2.5B in 1st year after injury Full story
15. AHIP raises concerns with final 2023 Medicare Advantage, Part D rate announcement Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Payers are uniquely positioned to address social determinants of health through data. Click here for 6 places to start.
2. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren't ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data.
3. A hospital's reputation is its reliability. Learn 5 tenets of a framework that stops mistakes before they happen.