1. Payers, providers urge CMS to halt proposed 2024 Medicare Advantage rates Full story
2. Moody's: Payers are facing weaker earnings this year Full story
3. Medicaid work requirements floated again at federal level Full story
4. Integrating SDOH insights across payer and provider networks can help members from falling through care gaps. Watch this live virtual event to learn more.
5. Cuban's Cost Plus breaks into brand-name drug market Full story
6. What Elevance Health learned about long COVID-19 from claims data Full story
7. 18 recent CMS moves Full story
8. CareFirst BCBS, Aledade partner on value-based care Full story
9. 62% of Americans don't want to use their health plan to find care. Make the experience of selecting a provider easy and stress-free for members with this actionable plan.
10. Cleveland Clinic's new employer offering Full story
11. Medicare Advantage in the headlines: 14 recent updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 'Eat better' is prescribed for the most expensive chronic conditions, yet a staggering # of patients are food insecure. Learn how leaders are confronting food insecurity in this brief report.
2. Your health system is expanding your ambulatory care. But it’s risky. How to make sure your ambulatory expansion works? Hear keys to ambulatory success.
3. Nurse shortages aren't just a 'now' problem — retirements are outpacing those entering the field. Smart orgs are looking ahead + using these key tactics to prepare.