1. 6 questions on CMS' vaccination rule, answered Full story
2. With 12 mouse clicks, physician tied to misinformation renews medical license Full story
3. States ranked by percentage of adults without a physician Full story
4. To tackle the obesity epidemic, we must treat the disease with science — not shame. Click here to learn how overcoming obesity stigma could improve the health of nearly 50% of Americans.
5. $160M VA settlement ordered for clinicians unpaid for updating EHRs Full story
6. More than 30,000 Kaiser workers plan Nov. 15 strike Full story
7. Hospitals' physician pay may not be sustainable, says surgery center CEO Full story
8. Massachusetts House Speaker to introduce bill protecting community hospitals Full story
9. Patient growth is in your pocket: Learn to unlock engagement with text messages here.
10. Hospitals throw support behind UPMC in battle with feds Full story
11. 7 musculoskeletal codes will not return to the IPO list in 2022, CMS says Full story
12. Michigan healthcare coalition asks state for $650M to bail out staffing crisis Full story
13. Preventable surgical complications amid COVID-19 are an added strain for hospital staff. Here's how to ease the burden.