1. Healthcare may see a 'Great Retirement,' too Full story
2. What's next for unvaccinated, unemployed healthcare workers? Full story
3. As 9%+ physician pay cut looms, Congress urged to take action Full story
4. 70% reduction in feelings of burnout and fatigue. Discover how ambient clinical intelligence improves physician satisfaction and the overall patient experience, click here.
5. Physician allegedly illegally performed fatal cosmetic surgery, other procedures: Florida Health Dept. Full story
6. Kaiser workers set to strike over 2-tiered wage plan: 5 things to know Full story
7. New Mexico hospital physicians demand new CEO Full story
8. 4 states still overwhelmed by COVID-19 hospitalizations Full story
9. Today's physicians have many stressors. Don't let EHRs be one of them. Learn how a mobile rich approach can ease the burden during this discussion.
10. Man gets 7-year prison sentence for 2014 UPMC database hack Full story
11. Physicians are spending more time in EHR inboxes, exacerbating burnout, study says Full story
12. 11 fastest growing healthcare jobs over next decade — No. 1 is nurse practitioners Full story
13. Nearly 40% of physicians nationwide report depression and anxiety symptoms. Here's what the CEO of Marshfield Clinic Health System is doing to support providers today and tomorrow.