1. Slow or empty threat? Physicians linked to misinformation still have licenses despite boards' warnings Full story
2. Stark regs tightened on physician group pay for ancillaries: 5 details Full story
3. Henry Ford closes 120 beds due to staffing shortage Full story
4. 5 Must-haves for your patient engagement strategy. Learn more.
5. $17B coming for physician groups with pandemic revenue losses, HHS says Full story
6. California medical group grows to 4,200 physicians Full story
7. Vanderbilt wins lawsuit by former physician accused of snooping in ex-wife's EHR Full story
8. Justice Department targets health system consolidation 'detrimental to our economy' Full story
9. Do you know how to protect your hospital from threats both within & beyond the firewall? Learn here.
10. 8 key stats on the impending physician shortage Full story
11. Heart patient dies after being turned down from 43 ICUs amid COVID-19 surge Full story
12. Northern California healthcare workers vote to strike in October Full story
13. Parents are using telehealth for pediatric care amid COVID-19. Hear experts from Nemours Children’s explain why they like it.