1. Where 5 physician owners see big growth in the next 2 years Full story
2. Physicians will get $15M settlement in class-action lawsuit over bonuses Full story
3. Physician pay declines in Q2: 4 notes Full story
4. Becker's Healthcare, in collaboration with The Chartis Group, has launched a new Health Equity channel to highlight news and stories on efforts to improve inclusion, diversity and reduce disparities. Read more.
5. What happens when physicians retire early? Full story
6. 5 best, worst states for healthcare in 2022 Full story
7. CMS releases final inpatient payment rule: 6 takeaways Full story
8. Meet the CMOs of US News' top 10 hospitals: 2022-23 Full story
9. Is automation more trouble than it's worth? Get ROI with the right plaform that unifies workflows, boosts claim accuracy + serves higher patient volume with current staffing.
10. UnitedHealth in the headlines: 14 updates in 60 days Full story
11. Medical groups urge Congress to reauthorize program to improve physician workforce shortage Full story
12. St. Charles physicians, healthcare workers revive unionization efforts Full story
13. Administrative tasks can take up more than 44% of a clinician's day. Learn how to use ambient intelligence to redirect time back to patients.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. This California hospital reduced pressure injuries by 68% in less than two years. Find out how here.
2. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
3. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.