1. 3rd physician, FDA panel member to resign over Alzheimer's drug approval Full story
2. America's physician shortage could hit 124,000 in 13 years Full story
3. New reasons insurers are denying payment Full story
4. Best practices to improve prescription drug plan performance. Two industry experts weigh in here.
5. Pain physician pleads guilty to accepting $66K in Insys kickback scheme Full story
6. UnitedHealthcare delays ER policy Full story
7. Rural hospitals may get paid to become standalone ERs Full story
8. Best states for physicians to practice over the past 5 years: Medscape Full story
9. Hear how one of the largest payers in North America transformed its telehealth strategy during this webinar.
10. FDA ramping up 'enforcement activities' against unapproved stem cell therapies Full story
11. Seattle 1st large US city with 70% fully vaccinated; San Francisco close behind Full story
12. Amazon exec says it respects healthcare legacies but 'competition is a good thing' Full story
13. Patient navigation in a post-COVID-19 world — Ensure your hospital's hybrid care delivery model is up to par with expert insight during this discussion.