1. Physician Partners of America to pay $3.3M to settle noncompete allegations Full story
2. What physicians in 29 specialties earn Full story
3. Inflation hits physicians, ASCs hard Full story
4. Move beyond scribes to reduce burnout, boost physician satisfaction, improve patient experience, increase operational efficiency and automatically document care with the Nuance Dragon Ambient eXperience (DAX).
5. Hospital physician recruitment jumps 7% Full story
6. Tower Health fires physician accused of prescribing ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 Full story
7. Hospitals' ivory tower problem Full story
8. 10 specialties where surgeons are most likely to be sued Full story
9. Clinical decision support systems are crucial in managing healthcare's worsening labor shortage. Is yours up to the task? Click here to find out.
10. USPI added 3,400+ physicians last year: 5 earnings call insights Full story
11. 38 top-rated hospitals hit with Medicare penalties Full story
12. How AI-powered scheduling reduced physician burnout at Ochsner Health Full story
13. It's harder than ever to retain patients in the crowded care delivery space. Here's how health systems can ensure primary care maintains market share.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.
2. Providers waste 19 minutes and $9.37 for every claim status they check. Stop manually chasing claims — here's how.
3. No health system is completely immune to the national staffing crisis. Here's how your team can mitigate the fallout.