1. ASHP leader: What the Adderall shortage means for drug supply visibility Full story
2. AbbVie, Amgen are violating 340B program, HRSA says Full story
3. Mark Cuban's online pharmacy and Vivio partner on specialty drugs for health plans, employers Full story
4. Blood thinners are essential medications but can provoke uncontrolled bleeding. University of Nebraska Medical Center's Dr. Paul P. Dobesh examines new treatment pathways for life-threatening bleeds here.
5. Geisinger to open pharmacy in Pennsylvania medical center Full story
6. Providence, Cleveland Clinic CEOs tapped for GE Healthcare board appointments Full story
7. Struggling to understand today's new imaging technologies? Listen to two health tech leaders break down AI, security and interoperability.
8. 1.3 million Americans ration insulin due to costs, Harvard study finds Full story
9. The fast rise and fall of COVID-19 billionaires Full story
10. New drug trials underrepresented older adults, FDA study finds Full story
11. It's time to bridge the gap between digital health records and ERPs. Find out how inventory management systems can connect them — and why it matters.
12. CDC boosts response to Uganda's Ebola outbreak: 4 updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Houston Methodist succeeds in Medicare Shared Savings through clear visibility into patients' post-acute care. Here's how they did it.
2. Demand for behavioral health services is skyrocketing. Here's how Cedars-Sinai, Prisma Health + others rely on technology to keep up with care delivery.
3. Ambulatory care makes up one-third of provider revenues. Discover how three academic health systems are making the most of ambulatory growth here.