1. FDA confirms Adderall shortage, predicts Teva's supply to return in March Full story
2. Paxlovid can interact with heart medications, study suggests Full story
3. Pediatric omicron boosters authorized by CDC, FDA Full story
4. Hospitals won't solve decades-old throughput challenges without innovation. See how Community Health Network is streamlining workflows and preserving clinicians' time in this step-by-step guide.
5. OhioHealth, Cedars-Sinai and 8 other systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. GoodRx unveils healthcare provider platform to ease drug comparison times Full story
7. Traditional approaches to hospital operations can't meet today's capacity management challenges. Here's what UCSD Moores Cancer Center did to cut no-show rates by 50%.
8. University Hospitals cuts 443 administrative jobs Full story
9. 'The renaissance of RSV': Recent studies show progress for vaccine Full story
10. Former Tenet CEO Ronald Rittenmeyer dies at 75 Full story
11. Struggling to understand today's new imaging technologies? Listen to two health tech leaders break down AI, security and interoperability.
12. Health tech company launches specialty pharmacy services Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Houston Methodist succeeds in Medicare Shared Savings through clear visibility into patients' post-acute care. Here's how they did it.
2. Demand for behavioral health services is skyrocketing. Here's how Cedars-Sinai, Prisma Health + others rely on technology to keep up with care delivery.
3. Ambulatory care makes up one-third of provider revenues. Discover how three academic health systems are making the most of ambulatory growth here.