1. Pharma giants slam Medicare drug price negotiation Full story
2. Fed up with reduced hours, staffing shortages, customers shift to local pharmacies Full story
3. Omicron-tweaked vaccines could be for everyone 12 and up, White House says Full story
4. Hospitals are leaving money on the table by treating pharmacy services as a necessary system rather than an innovative partner. Here's how your team can unlock 10 times your current pharmacy revenue in 1 year.
5. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. Missouri hospital CEO, CFO are out Full story
7. Clinicians with questions at the point of care need answers fast. Watch now to see how AI-powered clinical support delivers data in real time.
8. Digital pharmacy Medly lays off 16% of staff Full story
9. With mountain of opioid lawsuits, Endo files for bankruptcy Full story
10. Sanofi scraps breast cancer drug candidate Full story
11. 1 in 4 adults suffer from chronic knee pain, but relying on opioids to treat it is unsustainable and dangerous. Here's two leaders' non-opioid solution.
12. With workplace violence on the rise, some health systems are hiring experts to address it Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
2. Hospitals are becoming more dangerous - almost half of nurses report experiencing physical violence during the pandemic. Monitor staff safety with real-time location services.
3. Telehealth shouldn't require piecemeal technology to work. 35 clinics in Missouri simplified virtual care for patients and staff. Here's how.