1. US will create new strain of coronavirus for vaccine development Full story
2. FDA won't let Henry Ford use hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 patients Full story
3. US, McKesson sign distribution deal for COVID-19 vaccine Full story
4. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
5. COVID-19 vaccines won't have a copay, HHS says Full story
6. Sanofi inks $3.68B deal to buy California autoimmune drugmaker Full story
7. Cutting inpatient drug spend can present an array of challenges. Join this virtual discussion for in-depth approaches to reducing these costs across your health system.
8. Testing rates fall for 1st time; new research points to lasting immunity — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
9. Kamala Harris on healthcare: 6 things to know about her policy positions Full story
10. Rite Aid names 2 new execs Full story
11. Learn how strategic staffing management can build a resilient organization. Click here to join the discussion.
12. 7 hospital mergers called off in past year Full story