1. Florida VA hospital pharmacists vote 'no confidence' in leadership Full story
2. 1st pill for postpartum depression gets FDA approval Full story
3. Sage ponders cutting jobs, delaying drug pricing after partial approval Full story
4. Many hospital leaders are sleeping on a key opportunity for growth. See what it is here.
5. The 3% raise is no longer enough Full story
6. Drug shortages give rise to compounding pharmacies Full story
7. Cybersecurity threats are growing exponentially. Get strategies to better manage risks and get the most out of your AI tech here.
8. 'Forever CEOs' are looking less evergreen Full story
9. Specialty drugs predicted to drive hospital spend up 3.4% in 2024 Full story
10. California hospital fined after investigation into patient death Full story
11. 'Agility' + 'resilience' don't usually come to mind in clinical scheduling — unless there's real-time support. See how 1 provider group steadied nurses' workflows amid high patient demand.
12. Massachusetts Medical Society supports over-the-counter birth control Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Specialty drug costs are surging & hospitals can't afford to let these meds go to waste. Eliminate waste + manage costs with this new model.
2. Innovation at breakneck speed is possible — with the right support. See how this pharma company is streamlining operations and better engaging staff here.
3. For this cancer center, 1 tweak to their clinical workflow improved patient survival rates + payment outcomes. Their story — and the tool that made it possible — here.