1. 9 new drug shortages Full story
2. Cost Plus Drugs could be selling drugs to hospitals by this fall Full story
3. Cost Plus Drugs' pharmacy network swells from 80 to 2.3K Full story
4. CMS' Star Ratings program can be full of surprises for hospitals. Learn 7 ways to better navigate the process + improve outcomes here.
5. Nurse practitioners sue California over restricted use of 'doctor' Full story
6. Keck Medicine's pharmacy chief begins climbing learning curve Full story
7. Your organization may be putting protected health information at risk. Learn how to effectively manage vendor risk here.
8. Nurses protest name of St. Louis hospital Full story
9. Eli Lilly to buy weight loss drugmaker for $1.93B Full story
10. Most socially responsible hospital in each state: Lown Institute Full story
11. Patient volumes through 2033: Numbers and projections to know. Read via MyBHC, which you can join for free here.
12. Viewpoint: Effects of 'essential' drug shortages on hospital patient care Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Healthcare-associated infections spiked over the last few years, and proper glove use is vital to help stamp out HAIs. Get tips for picking the right gloves and adhering to best practices here.