1. Cone Health has a new chief pharmacy officer Full story
2. Novo Nordisk sues spas and clinics over Ozempic, Wegovy copycats Full story
3. UPMC to help build new drug R&D facility Full story
4. Solving the build vs. buy conundrum — See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.
5. The next 5 years of health system growth from 66 executives Full story
6. FDA approves 2 drugs for pediatric Type 2 diabetes treatment Full story
7. Life-changing decisions about patient care can't be made by a coin toss. Learn how to make evidence-based choices using clinical decision support here.
8. US News' top children's hospitals for 10 specialties Full story
9. Louisiana enacts law to protect 340B contract pharmacies Full story
10. 2 hospital closures in 2 days Full story
11. A strong, long-term staffing strategy doesn't ignore quick fixes. Swedish's CEO will tell you why — live — and how empathy, tech + advocacy build a culture that sticks.
12. Eli Lilly to acquire Dice Therapeutics for $2.4B Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Specialty drug costs are surging & hospitals can't afford to let these meds go to waste. Eliminate waste + manage costs with this new model.
2. Pharmacy management software can make or break your workflows. Here's what to consider before deciding whether to build or buy your own solution.
3. Responding to drug shortages is time consuming and disruptive. Learn how University of Virginia Health predicts drug shortages before they occur and finds fast, reliable substitutions.