1. Pfizer to run out of penicillin solutions in next few months Full story
2. Cost Plus Drugs ends plan to sell insulin Full story
3. Connecticut pharmacists can now prescribe birth control Full story
4. The nation's safety-net hospitals need a new approach to stay afloat. Join expert panelists to learn strategies for boosting revenue sustainably and improving outcomes for vulnerable populations.
5. Medical board files complaint against physician who allegedly prescribed ivermectin without hospital privileges Full story
6. Alternative funding programs can spike drug costs, harm patients, advocacy group says Full story
7. Solving the build vs. buy conundrum — See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.
8. Nurse stabbed at Massachusetts hospital: Police Full story
9. 20 most prescribed medications: GoodRx Full story
10. 60% of employees worldwide are 'quiet quitting' Full story
11. Life-changing decisions about patient care can't be made by a coin toss. Learn how to make evidence-based choices using clinical decision support here.
12. Erectile dysfunction gel receives FDA green light Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Poor management of specialty drug inventory is costing hospitals. Eliminate waste & better manage costs with this new model.
2. Biotech and pharma companies are being held back by old communication tech. Join experts to learn how a better collaboration platform can cut costs, improve talent retention + more.
3. Solving the build vs. buy conundrum — See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.