1. FDA finds 'unacceptable' levels of carcinogen in popular diabetes drug Full story
2. 6 BCBS companies sue CVS, claiming decadelong insurance fraud scheme Full story
3. Pharmacists, researchers argue drugs should get quality scores Full story
4. Is a consignment model right for your hospital pharmacy? 5 key questions to ask.
5. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. Georgia pharma company recalls thyroid drug for super potency Full story
7. Did your emergency plan prepare you for the COVID-19 pandemic? Learn how to leverage your data to move from surge-related care to the new normal.
8. Anti-anxiety drug prescriptions rise, spur addiction, abuse concerns Full story
9. FDA investigating Texas lab terminated by AdventHealth Full story
10. Majority of medical society leaders have financial ties to drugmakers, study finds Full story
11. Specialty pharmacy is the key to health system / health plan collaboration. Click here to learn how to leverage that relationship.
12. 2nd wave 'is not inevitable,' Fauci says; CDC clarifies message on virus transmission — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
13. Sanofi to sell stake in Regeneron valued at $13B Full story