1. Massachusetts health system to close 2 retail pharmacies Full story
2. Walmart steering employees to 800 imaging centers to avoid misdiagnoses Full story
3. Dana-Farber secures legal win on immunotherapy patents likely worth billions: 6 things to know Full story
4. How Mat-Su Regional Medical Center reduced opioid prescriptions by 79%. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar.
5. Join terrific keynotes Hillary Clinton, Kevin O'Leary and Peyton Manning + over 315 great speakers at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference, October 9-12. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome Nikki Haley, George W. Bush and Peyton Manning to Becker's 8th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 11-13. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. CMS's final prescription drug rule: 6 things to know
7. How to achieve a better bottom line with intelligent data. Click here to download the white paper.
8. 5 more states sue Purdue Pharma over opioid crisis
9. Patients sue HCA over emergency room 'cover charge'
10. Nestlé enters exclusive talks to sell skin health unit to private equity firm for $10.1B Full story
11. Now playing: Regent Surgical Health white paper taps Blockbuster-Netflix saga to guide healthcare leaders toward innovative ambulatory solutions.
12. Supreme Court rules in favor of Merck in osteoporosis drug case Full story