1. Irregular heartbeat pauses cancer drug trial Full story
2. Lawsuit accuses CVS Caremark of steering patients, curbing 90-day scripts Full story
3. 20 drugs have been in shortage for nearly 8 years: ASHP Full story
4. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
5. Respiratory therapist pleads guilty in deaths of 2 patients Full story
6. New biologic effective against staph infections, early tests find Full story
7. The number of infectious disease specialists is dwindling, and hospitals can't afford to lose them. Find out how facilities are filling gaps and preparing for the future.
8. Martin Shkreli creates virtual healthcare assistant Full story
9. Eli Lilly begins new clinical trial for Mounjaro Full story
10. Gen Zers are 'loud quitting' on TikTok Full story
11. You lose $10k per bed/year when patients aren't discharged on time. UCHealth + 100 hospitals are streamlining patient flow — with this single 'source of truth.' Learn more.
12. Mark Cuban Cost Plus Drug Company taps new digital health partner Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Many health system leaders think pharmacy is too complex to integrate into their supply chain, but Parkview Health made it a reality. Here's how.
2. To build or to buy? That's the question. See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.
3. Responding to drug shortages is time consuming and disruptive. Learn how University of Virginia Health predicts drug shortages before they occur and finds fast, reliable substitutions.