1. 5 weeks later, Akorn's closure racks up 13 swelling drug shortages Full story
2. 15 best pharmacy schools for first-time NAPLEX pass rates Full story
3. Burnout is increasing among pharmacy workers Full story
4. APONVIE™ (aprepitant) injectable emulsion becomes only product in its class with separate CMS reimbursement in hospital outpatient and ASC settings. Learn more.
5. Fight unfolds over measure to cap pay of LA hospital executives Full story
6. CVS-branded hospitals? What's next after Signify acquisition Full story
7. Static data isn't cutting it. Turn clinical data into actionable improvements with tips from this session.
8. New omicron subvariant is 'one to watch': WHO Full story
9. DEA's new rule is 'the scarlet telemedicine prescription,' CMO says Full story
10. 149 Black healthcare leaders to know | 2023 Full story
11. Walking the digital transformation tightrope — 2 leaders share the secret to balancing innovation and scalability with EHR compliance and security here.
12. 5 recent drug, device recalls Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Pharmacy disruptions are coming. Learn how to stay ahead of the curve and turn challenges into opportunities here.
2. Long turnaround times, overtime costs & more: How Yale Smilow Cancer Center alleviated top oncology pharmacy challenges.
3. UC San Diego said 'enough' to high rates of patient no-shows — see how their clinic + 500 others are halving no-shows and growing volume, despite staff shortages.