1. Experts worry Merck COVID-19 pill may give rise to new mutations Full story
2. 5 reactions to Paxlovid's tweaked authorization Full story
3. 21st drugmaker curbs 340B drug discounts, nonprofit says Full story
4. Payers are struggling to keep up with changing member expectations. Get ahead of the curve and stay there with conversational AI and these best practices.
5. 30 most admired healthcare companies Full story
6. AHA seeks meeting with HHS on 340B repayments Full story
7. Care advancements are being held up by a 17-year gap between publication of guidelines and real-world clinical practice. Learn about an emerging solution to this problem here.
8. The 'hard truth' about staffing shortages: They aren't going away Full story
9. U of Georgia develops fungal vaccine for 80% of infections Full story
10. 29 physician specialties ranked by 2022 burnout rates Full story
11. Inflation is pressuring margins and stressing supply chains. Here's how to create a more collaborative, flexible and cost-effective supply chain.
12. Sinai Chicago joins CVS' equity workforce initiative Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Prescription renewals are a time-intensive, manual process. Learn how Gundersen Health uses AI to automatically import 84% of renewal data and save hundreds of hours of clinician time.
2. Health plans have tons of data, but many have low member engagement. Learn how some leading health plans foster engaging, personalized member experiences at scale.
3. Listen, understand, act — 3 steps to meet healthcare's empathy imperative. Learn more here.