1. Texas physician guilty in $54M Medicare, cancer testing fraud Full story
2. Cancer deaths continue to decline while diagnoses hold Full story
3. Karmanos Cancer Institute completes $48M expansion Full story
4. Traditional approaches to hospital operations can't meet today's capacity management challenges. Here's what UCSD Moores Cancer Center did to cut no-show rates by 50%.
5. California physicians reach agreement to avert strike Full story
6. Timken Foundation gives $5M to MD Anderson cancer institute Full story
7. Managing patient throughput shouldn't still be a struggle in 2022. See how modern hospitals are cutting time to admission here.
8. Montana State University, hospitals partner on rural cancer care Full story
9. Atlanta hospital to close at midnight Full story
10. Don't get lost in the details of coding, contracts & compliance. Demystify trends to maximize revenue cycle performance with tips from this expert session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
2. Why did a flu, COVID ‘twindemic’ never happen? What's the value of wearing a mask when others don’t? Check out these 8 must-reads to find out.
3. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.