1. FDA: Mammography facilities must notify patients about breast density Full story
2. 'World's Most Ethical Companies' list includes 6 health systems Full story
3. Researchers: Lung nodule programs can catch cancer early Full story
4. A sure way to raise staff satisfaction? Give back time + brain space for meaningful patient interactions. Hear how Yale New Haven & Houston Methodist are boosting morale, efficiency + accuracy.
5. FDA warns of cancer development in breast implant scars Full story
6. Viewpoint: Why physicians are turning to side hustles Full story
7. Most men with prostate cancer can avoid treatment without affecting survival: Study Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Early detection is a must to improve sepsis outcomes. See how sepsis monitoring helped an Arkansas hospital boost compliance rates — and save $384K in the process.
2. Health systems are throwing away money on digital tools patients don't use. Intermountain broke the mold and boosted copay collection by 300%. Find out how.
3. There are 3 keys to a successful cloud adoption strategy. See what they are here.