1. Eli Lilly to buy weight loss drugmaker for $1.93B Full story
2. Most socially responsible hospital in each state: Lown Institute Full story
3. Jury rules J&J must pay nearly $19M to cancer patient Full story
4. Patient volumes through 2033: Numbers and projections to know. Read via MyBHC, which you can join for free here.
5. Mayo Clinic names leaders of new biotech innovation hub Full story
6. Cost Plus Drugs could be selling drugs to hospitals by this fall Full story
7. Innovation at breakneck speed is possible — with the right support. See how this pharma company is streamlining operations and better engaging staff here.
8. Nurses protest name of St. Louis hospital Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Healthcare-associated infections spiked over the last few years, and proper glove use is vital to help stamp out HAIs. Get tips for picking the right gloves and adhering to best practices here.
2. Innovation at breakneck speed is possible — with the right support. See how this pharma company is streamlining operations and better engaging staff here.
3. Small, impactful changes can happen now': Prepare for the long road ahead + see how your infection prevention program stacks up to the latest, post-COVID guidelines.