1. Cedars-Sinai could collect $800M after $10.8B biotech deal closes Full story
2. California hospital board eliminates interim CEO's job at his suggestion Full story
3. Mark Cuban hasn't 'f—ed up' the pharma industry yet Full story
4. Care at home is the ($265B) future. But better serving complex patients depends on how your tech ID's their needs — see the system enhancements leading some orgs to success.
5. Eli Lilly begins new clinical trial for Mounjaro Full story
6. Moderna taps IBM for healthcare AI capabilities Full story
7. The number of infectious disease specialists is dwindling, and hospitals can't afford to lose them. Find out how facilities are filling gaps and preparing for the future.
8. 13 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. The future of blood transfusions is to be error-free. See why Johns Hopkins implemented a point-of-care blood management system and how it saved them $436K.
2. For City of Hope, precision oncology is more than a pathway to treatment — it's a community pillar. Read their 5 lessons to build a program that improves patient care + outcomes.