1. FDA stops cancer drug trial after 2 patient deaths Full story
2. Coronavirus variant XBB.1.16 spotted in 18 US states Full story
3. 5 weeks later, Akorn's closure racks up 14 swelling drug shortages Full story
4. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
5. J&J abandons RSV vaccine plans Full story
6. 10 healthiest, unhealthiest cities Full story
7. Chief wellness officers shouldn't be solely responsible for reducing burnout. See how Kaiser is engaging operational leaders to promote clinician well-being across its 10,000-physician medical group.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. The future of blood transfusions is to be error-free. See why Johns Hopkins implemented a point-of-care blood management system and how it saved them $436K.