1. 60+ healthcare companies on Forbes' list of best employers Full story
2. How Ochsner is leading the curve with universal genomic testing for chemo Full story
3. Staff shortages have brought ED boarding to a crisis point. See what's helped Sharp Memorial's clinical team mitigate ED bottlenecks and workflow inefficiencies during this session.
4. Pennsylvania system taps yearslong lab supplier Full story
5. Rapid COVID test developed by engineers is 1,000 times more sensitive than others Full story
6. CDC probing source of multistate Listeria outbreak Full story
7. More than 10% of your organization's lab spend is probably unnecessary. Learn how to pinpoint wasteful spending and reduce laboratory costs.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Claims payment processing has been painful, slow, paper-based and error-prone. Get this study of 126 health plans execs to see top opportunities for plans to streamline payment processing.
2. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.
3. Healthcare staff can't keep up with today's documentation burden. Learn how clinical workflow automation improves efficiency and saves staff time.