1. California physicians plan November strike Full story
2. 85% of health facilities short on allied health workers Full story
3. Kaiser mental health workers approve contract after 10-week strike Full story
4. Contract Labor is Here to Stay: Three Strategies for Long-Term Success
5. How hospitals can help their future leaders succeed Full story
6. Sanford Health reducing staff to 'streamline leadership' Full story
7. UMass Memorial Health nurses to see wage increases of up to 19.5% Full story
8. UW Medicine invests in 'historic' raises for nurses Full story
9. Most nurses are ready to leave their positions. Watch now to learn how to cultivate trust among nurses and boost levels of permanent staff.
10. 6 ways to nurture the hospital-physician relationship Full story
11. Philadelphia hospital illegally altered attendance, discipline policies, labor board rules Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 22% percent of Americans don't speak English at home. Are your telehealth services accommodating them? Learn how to improve virtual care access here.
2. Workforce optimization case study — Click here to Discover why Baptist Memorial anticipates $44M in cost savings and new revenue.
3. Spotlight on Becker's first-ever health equity survey — Click here for analysis and insights.