1. Temple University Hospital workers authorize strike Full story
2. Viewpoint: What 'quiet firing' looks like at hospitals Full story
3. Providence hospital settles wrongful discharge allegations Full story
4. Most nurses are ready to leave their positions. Watch now to learn how to cultivate trust among nurses and boost levels of permanent staff.
5. Employers shifting away from mass hiring Full story
6. Steward Health Care hospitals' nurses approve new contracts Full story
7. What 4 generations want from employers
8. Washington hospital ER director leaves days after nurse calls 911 Full story
9. Health disparities are ruining the patient experience. Give patients the care they deserve and bridge health equity gaps using this tool.
10. 25% of Americans plan to delay retirement due to inflation Full story
11. Healthcare employees expect more than leadership gives: survey Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Still scrambling to fill shifts? There's an app for that. Learn how to maintain flexible staffing here.
2. The gig economy will take a bite out of your workforce if you let it. Stay ahead on hiring trends with this report, which shows where leaders spend recruiting dollars, how they engage staff and more.
3. Healthcare's antiquated hiring processes may be deterring new talent. Onboard more candidates in less time here.