1. 4 health systems retaining talent with perks beyond pay Full story
2. Health systems shrink executive teams as costs rise Full story
3. Colorado health system CEO resigns after 2 years in role Full story
4. Technology can be a bridge to greater equity — if leveraged the right way. Here's how to make sure new tools improve the health of all patients, not just some.
5. 15 programs investing in 'talent pipelines' to overcome staffing shortages Full story
6. CHS hit with lawsuit over mass layoff Full story
7. Children's hospitals' latest challenge: Harassment campaigns Full story
8. 15,000 Minnesota nurses plan strike Full story
9. Slow behavioral health adopters are doing patients a disservice. Catch up on how organizations are integrating it into the medical journey here.
10. Philadelphia hospital shooter sentenced to 35 years after pleading guilty to murder Full story
11. 'It's about how we rebuild our workforce': Lou Baverso on guiding UPMC's growth Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health systems must change how they invest in growth to survive in this competitive industry. Get tips on creating sustainable revenue growth using intelligent automation here.
2. Clinicians are tired of using health IT solutions not built with their needs in mind. Ensure your organization is adopting tech built with their input here.
3. Why did a flu, COVID ‘twindemic’ never happen? What's the value of wearing a mask when others don’t? Check out these 8 must-reads to find out.