1. NY hospital ousts 3 leaders Full story
2. Nursing workforce experience fell 20% during pandemic, study finds Full story
3. Prisma Health employee dead after patient altercation Full story
4. The nation's mental health crisis warrants new behavioral health strategies. See how to take a more holistic, preventive approach to care during this live panel discussion.
5. What to do about broken nurse pay? Full story
6. Oregon hospital fires COO after 4 days on the job Full story
7. Joint Commission faces more pressure to require safe staffing for accreditation Full story
8. Proposed bill would protect healthcare workers like airline staff Full story
9. Hospitals can't afford to let pressure injury prevention slip any further. Learn better prevention strategies from a Mayo Clinic nurse quality specialist during this discussion.
10. Lawmakers move to combat violence against healthcare workers Full story
11. LA physicians avert strike Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Can AI close the gap between what’s expected and what’s achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.
2. About 45% of Americans plan to change their coverage level each year. Learn how an intelligent payer engine can save the day.
3. Only 48% of recently surveyed healthcare leaders think the industry has progressed in care payment and funding. Learn how C-suite innovators are creating a sustainable system to benefit everyone in Optum's new report.