1. 5 recent health system CEO resignations Full story
2. Mayo Clinic may face 100+ lawsuits over vaccine mandate Full story
3. Oregon health system cuts 181 positions as financial woes mount Full story
4. Outdated processes make compliance more difficult than it already is. Here's how hospitals are modernizing.
5. Workers age 55+ are returning to work Full story
6. McLaren Health chief medical officer Dr. Michael McKenna dies at 69 Full story
7. What separates good workplaces from great ones? 5 leaders weigh in Full story
8. Rush health system fills CEO role internally Full story
9. Patients are bringing their consumer savvy to healthcare — Is your organization prepared to meet their expectations? Learn how Community Health Systems captures consumer attention during this virtual session.
10. Nurses to picket 11 Minnesota hospitals amid contract negotiations Full story
11. 30 best places to live: US News Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
2. Let your RNs work at the top of their license. Learn how Ochsner Health + Saint Luke's benefited from virtual nursing.
3. One Midwest hospital saved $20 million by transforming their RCM strategy. You can too using these 5 steps.