1. The 'Great Untethering': Clinicians are taking more contract roles, self-employing Full story
2. Healthcare job cuts up 85% from early 2022 Full story
3. Oregon nurses accuse CommonSpirit of wage theft, missed payments Full story
4. Hospitals are too focused on reducing length of stay. Learn the other strategies needed to truly improve capacity management here.
5. Biden's budget proposes $60 million investment in healthcare workforce Full story
6. What will health systems prioritize once Gen Z is running them? Full story
7. UVM Medical Center workers to receive raises of up to 25% Full story
8. Why these C-suite execs are serving shorter stints Full story
9. If there's 1 thing RCM leaders are sure of, it's tech: 80% of leading health systems that invested in AI expect it to improve margins. These leaders will tell you why.
10. 23 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
11. VUMC warns employees about inappropriately accessing EHR systems Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 'Eat better' is prescribed for the most expensive chronic conditions, yet a staggering # of patients are food insecure. Learn how leaders are confronting food insecurity in this brief report.
2. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.
3. Is your hospital's EHR up to snuff? Fill critical gaps and increase ROI by using these 8 capabilities.