1. Kaiser Permanente to shift 1,200 jobs out of HQ Full story
2. 98% of HR managers use AI to make layoff decisions Full story
3. What does Gen Z consider a high starting salary? 6 hallmarks of their job search Full story
4. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on staff shortages and telehealth adoption for hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 5 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. The right way to rightsize exec teams Full story
6. New York City physicians rally over pay parity Full story
7. Care technician attacked, burned by travel nurse settles for $5.7M Full story
8. Flexibility is the new currency Full story
9. Participating in a clinically integrated network comes with benefits and challenges. Here's how ACOs affect clinical integration for payers, providers and patients.
10. Hawaii hospital asks locals to help house traveling nurses Full story
11. Precise size of US labor shortage in question Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.
2. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.
3. How to keep up with all the new information on COVID-19 testing and treatment? Dive into these 1-page snapshots on Paxlovid, boosters, variants, long COVID-19 and more.