1. At CommonSpirit, big IT problems and little info Full story
2. 3 health systems choosing Oracle Cerner EHRs Full story
3. IT job openings at Ascension, HCA and Dignity Health Full story
4. Cybercriminals are experts at pinpointing hospital's security weaknesses. Build a proactive tech infrastructure that knows their tricks with tips from this security hub.
5. Emory Healthcare's CIO on why the health system switched from Oracle Cerner to Epic Full story
6. Where data center employees go when health systems move to the cloud Full story
7. Mayo Clinic partners with VC firm to create cancer tech company Full story
8. Understaffed workforces can't fully activate patients. Here's how Nemours Children's bolstered patient engagement and reduced no-shows and cancellations with an easy-to-apply solution.
9. Rite Aid, Google Cloud partner to create the 'modern pharmacy' Full story
10. Optum in the headlines: 5 recent moves Full story
11. 25% of ransomware attacks cause healthcare organizations to halt operations, study says Full story
12. The patient transfer processes of old undermine clinical outcomes. Discover how University of Maryland Medical System modernized its transfer process here.
13. How Memorial Healthcare System uses social determinants of health to 'customize' patient treatments Full story
14. Former Allscripts CEO Paul Black joins private equity firm Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. AI is becoming the standard in health systems for a good reason - it can predict changing patient volumes with great accuracy. Read why AI is critical to an organization matching staffing to volume.
2. Healthcare providers are falling behind and losing revenue with archaic, paper-heavy software. Here's how one organization cut report generating to less than 5 minutes.
3. Every health system wants to accelerate its research. Starting with synthetic data can jump start the process. Find out how here.