1. Google sister company Verily looking to break free, with potential for IPO, telehealth push Full story
2. Biden names 30 members to science and technology advisory council Full story
3. Feds expand use of HIPAA subpoenas: 5 things to know Full story
4. Traditional call center workflows are cumbersome and outdated. See how systems are changing that here.
5. 100 hospital and health system CIOs to know | 2021 Full story
6. Mississippi physicians form 'medical freedom' group, fueling COVID-19 misinformation online Full story
7. Patient expectations are evolving. Click here for 5 ways to ensure your organization is meeting their new demands.
8. California woman sold Medicare tool that gave improper access to 500,000 patients' data, feds say Full story
9. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
10. 30 Alabama hospitals in jeopardy as pandemic pressures persist Full story
11. Is virtual care hurting your staff? Click here for 3 ways to improve their health.
12. 2 North Carolina hospital board members resign over HCA ownership Full story
13. Apple developing iPhone features to detect depression, cognitive decline Full story
14. How US News' top 20 hospitals fare in digital patient access Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's the era of misinformation. Learn how to protect your star ratings with a trusted knowledge source.
2. It's time to make life easier for ED clinicians — Here's how
3. Billing the VA is a challenge. Click here to learn how other hospitals are successfully collecting on their claims.