1. 'Looking for ivermectin? Click here': How some telehealth companies push the controversial drug Full story
2. Biden to nix Medicare coverage of breakthrough medical technologies: 4 details Full story
3. Texas hospital faces closure over vaccine mandate, CEO says Full story
4. It takes hospitals 90 days on average to onboard a physician, but it doesn't have to. Learn why.
5. ProMedica, Google team up on digital musculoskeletal platform: 4 details Full story
6. Walmart Health shakes up leadership amid slow clinic rollout Full story
7. Hackers leak California hospital patients' data online after ransomware attack Full story
8. Slow or empty threat? Physicians linked to misinformation still have licenses despite boards' warnings Full story
9. Hospitals should fuse identity and access management tools— hear a CIO explain why.
10. Vanderbilt wins lawsuit by former physician accused of snooping in ex-wife's EHR Full story
11. Vaccine mandates have hospitals concerned about staffing Full story
12. Walgreens' COVID-19 test registration system exposes patient data, IT pro says Full story
13. Break down imaging silos for good. Industry experts share 5 tips for building a cost-effective, clinician-friendly imaging ecosystem here.
14. 15 best, worst states for working women in 2021 Full story
15. 12 states banning COVID-19 vaccine mandates & how they affect healthcare workers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Billing the VA is a challenge. Click here to learn how other hospitals are successfully collecting on their claims.
2. RCM automation and C-suite hesitancy — A discussion guide for today's revenue cycle leaders.
3. A different approach to ECG cables reduced hospital acquired infections in California — learn how.