1. Healthcare in 2025: Get ready for the 'digital health twin' Full story
2. 'We feel like we were data shamed': Christus' Dr. Sam Bagchi on COVID-19 reporting issues Full story
3. Epic in the past 90 days: 7 things to know Full story
4. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
5. Nevada Hospital Association accidentally posts detailed COVID-19 data from several hospitals on its website Full story
6. Kaiser Permanente launches virtual healthcare plan: 6 details Full story
7. Inova reports 1M+ individuals' info breached in Blackbaud security incident: 3 details Full story
8. Kentucky county health department stops posting COVID-19 updates on social media after getting death threat: 4 details Full story
9. EMRs are powerful tools, but they place new demands on clinicians. Click here to reimagine how to manage pain points and to maximize their use.
10. U of Maryland, Facebook launch social data science center Full story
11. How AI sensors in smart hospitals could reduce fatal medical errors: Stanford study Full story
12. Google donates $8.5M to 31 organizations for COVID-19 AI, data analytics efforts Full story
13. 8 opportunities for digital health to support aging in place Full story
14. Digital innovation will differentiate the good health systems from the great ones. Join Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle Virtual Event where experts in health IT will share strategies that can impact your future.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A patient-centric, digital-first strategy is a must for hospitals to ensure true patient engagement. Click here to learn more about implementing a comprehensive digital strategy.
2. Protect the EHR: Key cybersecurity concerns for health systems in the work-from-home era. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion
3. How user-centered design is giving rise to the clinician-friendly EHR. Click here to attend the live discussion.