1. Why telehealth is a weapon against climate change Full story
2. Hospital workers charged with buying fake vaccination cards on Instagram Full story
3. FBI warns of Hive ransomware after Memorial Health attack in Ohio Full story
4. Health systems often overlook a critical factor that influences patient outcomes — see what it is here.
5. Amazon algorithm directing readers to ivermectin, COVID-19 misinformation sites Full story
6. One Medical acquires Iora Health for $2.1B: 3 details Full story
7. Shipment delays force CIOs to change computer purchasing strategies: 7 details Full story
8. South Africa identifies new COVID-19 variant — 8 notes Full story
9. Should you fuse identity and access tools? Hear why the CIO of this 700-bed system says yes
10. Zoom and doom: Virtual meeting gaffes have cost people jobs, opportunities Full story
11. 8 health systems opening hospitals Full story
12. Google sister company Verily wraps up clinical trial platform acquisition Full story
13. What's AI's next act in healthcare? Click here to learn how hospitals are already implementing the next phase.
14. 5 hospital data breaches exposed 3.3 million patients in August Full story
15. Ivermectin prescriptions soar despite federal warnings Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Physician payment is complicated. Here's how your hospital can simplify the process.
2. Patients expect a streamlined connection with providers. Learn how to automate and save money.
3. 3 in 4 patients want online scheduling. Are you meeting their needs? Learn the state of patient access in a pandemic-changed world.