1. Tenet, Steward feud over IT coverage after $1.1B deal Full story
2. As Biden signs CHIPS Act, CIOs debate whether it will help hospitals Full story
3. Google's 6 most recent health-related job openings Full story
4. Administrative tasks can take up more than 44% of a clinician's day. Learn how to use ambient intelligence to redirect time back to patients.
5. TikTok parent buys 7-hospital chain in China for $1.5B Full story
6. What CIOs learned from the COVID-19 pandemic Full story
7. News organization sues 8 Indiana hospitals for withholding public spending data Full story
8. COVID-19 greatly affected health systems everywhere – but by how much? Get a data-driven look at the pandemic's impact here.
9. Banner Health CEO joins board of virtual interpretation platform Full story
10. Electrical explosion injures 3 at Google data center Full story
11. Cerner to pay $1.8M in racial discrimination case Full story
12. 1 in 4 adults suffer from chronic knee pain, but relying on opioids to treat it is unsustainable and dangerous. Here's two leaders' non-opioid solution.
13. Top 13 online master's in computer science programs Full story
14. 16% of hospitals complying with price transparency rule Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Reflect reality with this data method to improve patient outcomes - all while protecting patient privacy.
2. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.
3. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.